We are seeking a Benelux based Business Consultant / Business Advisor / Management Consultant who is an ambitious, self-motivated individual with proven senior management or consulting experience, to assist clients meet the demands needed to develop, grow and improve their commercial performance. In addition to supporting existing clients, candidates will be expected to develop their own network of clients.
Candidates will have either consultancy experience in a similar field or relevant change management experience in commercial programmes from within a corporate environment. The ability to analyse and quickly assimilate complex information is essential as is the ability to coach and advise senior clients in a variety of situations.
- Developing and managing own portfolio of clients in close co-operation with colleagues
- Managing projects and project teams, developing tailor-made solutions in order to create change with impact
- Developing own areas of subject matter expertise and supporting development of colleagues within this field
- Ability to demonstrate practical experience of implementing commercial excellence improvements
- Have a strong commercial attitude and the ability to sell consulting services
- Strong report writing and presentation skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to build strong working relations with clients at all organisational levels
- Excellent communication skills, ability to communicate clearly, good listening skills
- A proactive approach and flexible attitude with the ability to demonstrate initiative and reliability
- Ability to work well under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills (Word, PowerPoint and Excel)
- Enthusiasm and drive to develop new skills
- Willingness to travel, primarily within Europe
- Professional fluency in English is essential. Other languages would be beneficial. Ability to solve problems and think creatively with the capacity to provide pragmatic solutions
- Experience of a high growth, dynamic, responsive environment
- Excellent organisational skills, with the ability to manage conflicting demands and appropriately prioritise
- A flexible individual who enjoys working in a changing, fast-paced environment, with an enjoyment of problem solving
- Experience in coaching team members, on skills, communication and business sense
- Experience of digitization projects would be an advantage
We offer an open culture and an opportunity to help us change the face of business consulting to create sustainable change for our clients and partners.
For the right candidates, we offer a retainer and a significant commission.
ICE™️ is one of Europe’s up and coming Commercial Excellence advisory firms and we are expanding quickly. Our values are to be authentic, creative and above all respect client confidentiality. We live and breathe these in everything we do.
ICE™️ Partner or Principle Consultant
The location will depend on the assignment and you will be working either on the clients premises, the ICE™️ office or from home.