We are looking for Business Analysts or Data Analysts to join our team and play a key role in helping ICE™️ clients develop the best and most appropriate approach to business analysis for their businesses.
The role offers broad exposure to ICE™️ clients, requiring close collaboration with marketing, sales, finance and technology teams. You will be part of a growing pricing team working on interesting and challenging projects in a variety of locations around Europe. The ideal candidate will have a strong analytical background and experience in financial reporting improvement projects in the B2B environment. You will be a highly intelligent self-starter, able to work independently with a strong attention to detail.
- Help clients identify the current state of the data and data quality including data gaps
- Recommend the most appropriate way to pull relevant data together in order to automate the process as far as possible
- Assist ICE™️ consultants in developing the ideal reporting process for the client’s business operation
- Support the implementation and scale-up of new processes and developed analytics
- Ongoing client support to keep them on track through their implementation phase
- Keeping up with state-of-the-art analytics initiatives and processes by attending and submitting papers to relevant conferences and journals
- At least 5 years experience in financial reporting and data analytics and different approaches to developing and implementing reporting models
- Experience of AI/ Big data applications
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills necessary for daily interaction with senior management, both within ICE™️ and our clients
- Strong influencer, relationship builder and stakeholder manager
- Experience building reports / data visualisations that make complex data easily accessible
- Ability to solve problems and think creatively with the capacity to provide pragmatic solutions
- Experience of a high growth, dynamic, responsive environment
- Excellent organisational skills, with the ability to manage conflicting demands and appropriately prioritise.
- Strong excel modelling skills, ability to analyse large volumes of data and provide concise insights of key messages
- A flexible individual who enjoys working in a changing, fast-paced environment, with an enjoyment of problem solving
- Experience in coaching team members, on analytics, communication and business sense
- Strong knowledge of Tableau, R and MS Excel and comfortable in using SQL to extract data from databases
- Generous package
- Great development programmes
- And tons more
ICE™️ is one of Europe’s up and coming Commercial Excellence advisory firms and we are expanding quickly. Our values are to be authentic, creative and above all respect client confidentiality. We live and breathe these in everything we do.
ICE™️ Partner or Senior Consultant
The location will depend on the assignment and you will be working either on the clients premises, the ICE™️ office or from home