We are looking for Pricing Managers or Senior Pricing Analysts to join our team and play a key role in helping ICE™️ clients develop the best and most appropriate pricing approach for their businesses.
The role offers broad exposure to ICE™️ clients, requiring close collaboration with marketing, sales, finance and technology teams. You will be part of a growing pricing team working on interesting and challenging projects in a variety of locations around Europe. The ideal candidate will have a strong analytical background and experience managing pricing improvement projects in the B2B environment. You will be a highly intelligent self-starter, able to work independently with a strong attention to detail.
- Help clients identify the current state of the available data
- Identify quick win opportunities in price and margin optimization
- Assist ICE™️ consultants in developing the ideal pricing process for the client’s business operation
- Support the implementation and scale-up of new processes and developed analytics
- Ongoing client support to keep them on track through their implementation phase
- Keeping up with state-of-the-art pricing initiatives and processes by attending and submitting papers to relevant conferences and journals
- At least 5 years experience in pricing and different approaches to developing and implementing pricing models, including creating and leading strategic pricing initiatives
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills necessary for daily interaction with senior management, both within ICE™️ and our clients
- Strong influencer, relationship builder and stakeholder manager
- Business Process Development experience
- Ability to deliver development workshops
- Experience in managing and delivering projects
- Ability to solve problems and think creatively with the capacity to provide pragmatic solutions
- Experience of a high growth, dynamic, responsive environment
- Excellent organisational skills, with the ability to manage conflicting demands and appropriately prioritise.
- Strong excel skills
- A flexible individual who enjoys working in a changing, fast-paced environment, with an enjoyment of problem solving
- Experience in coaching team members, on skills, communication and business sense
- Strong knowledge of BI systems an advantage
- Experience of AI/ Big data applications would be an advantage
- Generous package
- Great development programmes
- And tons more…
ICE™️ is one of Europe’s up and coming Commercial Excellence advisory firms and we are expanding quickly. Our values are to be authentic, creative and above all respect client confidentiality. We live and breathe these in everything we do.
ICE™️ Partner or Senior Consultant
The location will depend on the assignment and you will be working either on the clients premises, the ICE™️ office or from home.